Sunday, April 11, 2010

One of the things that happens when you record yourself talking is that you realize that you sound like an idiot. So, I apologize for the uhs, ums, and other speaking foibles that I have. I am working to correct them, but man, is it hard!

For this post, there are several links here. One is the sermon, obviously. The second is for Fox's Book of Martyrs, a must read for any Christian. I referenced it in the sermon this morning, and you can read it online for free.

The last link is for the recording of our evening service. We are working on membership classes, and for those who are unable to attend, or are curious to learn more, please have a listen. If you have any questions, email, call, or drop by, because I would love to talk with you.


Sermon, April 4
Fox's Book of Martyrs
Membership Session 1



No comments:

Post a Comment