Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankfulness and Justice

Sometimes I wonder if I really got across what I was trying to say. Today was one of those Sundays. Perhaps it was due to working through the sermon while my brain was addled with a cold. Sort of made everything a little fuzzy in my thinking ;-) But, thankfulness and justice really do go together, and it's an appropriate subject for us to consider before this great American holiday.

And another note: I did upgrade the file hosting service to a paid membership, so there will be no more waiting for downloads, and no more ads on the page. Also, I will be able to post a direct link to the mp3 here on the blog, so that may help the iTunes people. If I can set up an rss feed, that would help even more for anyone subscribing :-)

Sermon, November 21
Direct Download

No comments:

Post a Comment