Sunday, January 9, 2011

Knowledge and Worship

Today I wanted to try and express the Biblical idea of how knowing God is directly tied to worship. If we do not know Him, we cannot worship Him. If we can know Him, we must learn all we can, because He has revealed Himself to us. The more we learn of him, the more we will be drawn to worship.

I wish I could have included the recording of our special guests today. We were privileged to have the worship group Stealing Minutes come and lead our worship music today. They are working through Calvary Chapel in the Springs and ministering to area churches. If I can find a link for them, I will, but unfortunately, the recording quality was not good. Technology is wonderful except for when its not. ;-)

Sermon, January 9
Direct Link

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for talking about the Shema, it's the foundation of our faith. My eyes were starting to water up while you were talking about it. BTW another form of worship is dancing.

    ReplyDelete