Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spoken Into Existence

I think this weeks sermon was a little better than last weeks! ;-)

So today, I spoke about the creation on days 4, 5, and the first part of 6. It's almost humorous how terse and direct the creation account is. One commentator I read talked about how it is the most non-mythical account he's ever come across. Which, I think, has to do with the idea that God really did speak everything into existence. Which means we should see evidence of that. Which, only as it related to some of the things created on those days, I shared about in some amazing scientific descriptions.

Those descriptions came from the excellent website maintained by Answers In Genesis. Here's some links for you to peruse.

Answers In Genesis
Here's the page I found the cool info about the animals


Sermon, February 27
Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment