Monday, November 26, 2012

A New Sermon Host, and New Sermons

I apologize for the delay in getting the last couple weeks posted. I'm moving to a new file host, due to some issues that I was not pleased with at the last place. There may be a few bugs to work out, but hopefully things will work out fairly smoothly. If you notice any problems, please let me know and I will do my best to address them. You can listen to the sermons using the links below, or listen to them on the new page at sermon.net: http://sermon.net/kendrickbiblechurch

For the iTunes folks, you'll have to subscribe to a new feed:
http://sermon.net/kendrickbiblechurch/rss

If for some reason you have trouble getting that feed to work, contact me and I will try to help you figure out a solution.

We're working our way deeper in to 2 Corinthians, and the last two weeks basically dealt with Paul's discussion of his rift with the church at Corinth. It's an interesting point of study as we see aspects of Paul's ministry through an inside perspective.

Sermon, November 18

Sermon, November 25

No comments:

Post a Comment